Confederation of Indian Industry
Session on Post-election US: New Dynamics?
The US election was a closely watched, tightly fought race. With different parts of the electorate seeking different routes to growth and job creation, the question is how to merge conflicting expectations of all. As the pandemic remains a concern for the global economy’s growth path, the actions taken by the next occupant of the White House will shape recovery. This session will explore convergences that the US needs to develop to ensure that the new dynamics of its political, social and economic systems remain a pole of stability for the world.
Moderator : Pramit Pal Chaudhuri, Foreign Editor, Hindustan Times
- Congressman Ami Bera, US House of Representatives, USA
- Nisha Biswal, President, US-India Business Council, US Chamber of Commerce, USA
- Arun Kumar Singh, Halle Institute Distinguished Fellow at Emory University, US & former Ambassador of India to USA, France & Israel, India
- Bruce Stokes, Executive Director, German Marshall Fund’s Transatlantic Task Force
- Ambassador Frank Wisner, International Affairs Advisor, Squire Patton Boggs and former US Ambassador to India
- Arun M Kumar, Chairman & CEO, KPMG In India